Nov. 5 Special Election
Voting and ballot information
South Pasadena will have a special election November 5, 2019 with two local measures on the ballot.
Vote By Mail – Apply to vote by mail October 7 through October 29.
Last Day to Register to Vote in the November 5, 2019 Election: October 21, 2019
Important voting links:
About the Ballot Measures:
Sales Tax Ballot Measure A: South Pasadena Public Safety, City Services, and Accountability Measure
- Resolution No. 7614 Calling for the Placement of a General Tax Measure
- City Attorney Impartial Analysis: Measure A - Sales Tax Measure
- Argument In Favor - Measure A
Ballot Measure C: Conversion of the Elected City Clerk Position to the Appointive Position of Chief City Clerk
- Resolution No. 7621 Submission to the Voters of an Ordinance to Convert the elective Office of City Clerk
- City Attorney Impartial Analysis: Measure C - Appointive City Clerk