Joan Aguado, Film Liaison
1414 Mission Street
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Phone: (626) 403-7263
Fax: (626) 403-7251
Email: Film Liaison
To ensure the health of our community, and while temporary limits on public assembly and non-essential businesses in the City of South Pasadena exist due to Covid-19, the Film Office will not be issuing or accepting any film permits. We are, however, available to discuss future projects or filming in general via email.
The City of South Pasadena welcomes any business or individual that wishes to engage in commercial filming activity on public or private property within the City. In addition, college students and non-profit organizations require film permits but may qualify for reduced or waived fees.
Specifically, the film office:
- Coordinates all filming activity in the City.
- Acts as liaison between production companies and residents or business owners, as well as with internal departments such as police, fire, and public works
- Issues and monitors film permits
- Maintains a location library and list of film-friendly locations
- Works with film companies and residents to mitigate impact during a film shoot