FREE Residential Water Audit Program Now Accepting Applications
The City of South Pasadena now offers FREE Residential Water Audits. This program is currently open to single family residential properties. Multi-family properties with 3 or fewer units may apply, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
There are several ways to apply:
- Call (626)403-7311 to apply over the phone
- Visit us at the City Manager's Office, 2nd floor of City Hall, 1414 Mission Street, to fill out an application
Once the application has been received, qualifying residents can expect a call from a representative of WaterWise Consulting with in one week to schedule the audit. If an applicant doesn't qualify, they will be notified with in two business days.
You will need the following information to apply:
- Name of Applicant
- Name on Water Account (if different from that of applicant)
- Service Address
- Best phone number to reach applicant at
- Number of people living at the property
Multi-family properties greater than 3 units, and commercial properties are not eligible at this time. However, please continue to check back as we are developing a program for these types of properties.
Contact the Environmental Programs Division at (626)403-7311 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.