Residents, Help the City of South Pasadena to Identify Top Priorities
This weekend, the City of South Pasadena releases a Community Survey to help determine the top priorities of residents. Feedback from residents will be used to inform the budget and strategic planning process as the City prepares its 2018-2019 Budget for adoption. This short survey will take ten minutes or less to complete.
A random sample of residents will receive an e-mail over the weekend asking them to complete the City’s Community Survey. Residents who do not receive a survey e-mail may attend one of the following six events to complete the survey. Staff will be present and have iPads available for residents to use to fill out this short questionnaire. Seniors may also use one of the personal computers at the Senior Center for this exercise. Here are the six events:
1) Farmers’ Market on April 19th and again on April 26th from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the City’s Booth
2) Daily Senior Luncheons on April 16th, 17th, and 18th from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Senior Center
3) Earth Day Toddler Storytime (first half is one-to-two years, and second half is two-to-three years) from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Library
4) Doggy Day on April 21st from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Garfield Park
5) Earth Day Expo on April 22nd from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. at Eddie Park
6) The Eclectic Music Festival on April 28th from 5:00 to 8:30 p.m. at the Gold Line Metro StationThe City of South Pasadena wants to hear from you. This Community Survey closes on April 30.
For more information on City activities or to sign up for the City’s monthly e-mail newsletter, visit www.southpasadenca.gov