What is Neighborhood Watch?
Started in 1972, Neighborhood Watch encourages residents to improve the quality of life in their area by working with their neighbors and Police to:
- protect yourself, your family, and your property.
- protect your neighbor's family and property,
- recognize and report suspicious activities and crimes, and
- identify issues in your area and work with SPPD to solve them
Why Neighborhood Watch
Neighborhood Watch recognizes that you and your neighbors are the ones who
- really know what is going on in your area
- are most likely to be the first to see a crime and call for help, and
- want to provide a safe environment for your children and neighbors
Are you a Good Neighbor?
The South Pasadena Police Department provides Free Training to your Neighborhood Watch Meeting or community event:
- Personal Safety
- Residential Security
- Vehicle Security
- Child Safety
- Scams and Cons
- Identity Theft
- Check and Credit Card Fraud
- Crime Prevention for Seniors
- Internet Safety
- Neighborhood Preparedness
Download the Neighborhood Watch Handbook
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact Detective Richard Lee at (626) 403-7285, or email@example.com.