File A Police Reports Online
Welcome to the South Pasadena Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an emergency, please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please verify the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency,
- This incident occurred within the South Pasadena City limits,
- There are no known suspects,
- This did not occur on a State Freeway.
If you answered "yes" to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Online reports are for documentation purposes only and in most cases, you will not be contacted by the Police Department. All online reports will be reviewed, but most will not result in additional follow up. DO NOT REPORT THE INCIDENT ONLINE IF THE SUSPECT IS KNOWN, OR IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE TO PROVIDE. Instead, contact the police department at 626-403-7297 for a police response to investigate.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered "no" to any of the questions please look at our Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions section.Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete,
- Be given a police report case number,
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
|Child Custody Violation||Graffiti||Harassing Phone Call|
|Hit and Run||Identity Theft||Lost Property|
|Theft||Vandalism||Vandalism of a Vehicle|
|Theft from Vehicle||Vehicle Tampering|