Wilson Reservoir Replacement Project

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Wilson Reservoir Replacement Project

The Wilson Reservoir, owned and operated by the City of South Pasadena, is located at 545 West Adelyn Drive in San Gabriel.  Built in approximately 1920, the reservoir is constructed of concrete and is covered by a wood frame roof.  Water comes from two wells located on-site and a third well located a short distance south of the site on Bradbury Drive. 

                                  Wilson Reservoir Photo

 The City of South Pasadena has demolish the existing reservoir and pump station building and in their place construct a new reinforced concrete reservoir, pump station, and office.  The new reservoir would hold 1.3 million gallons of water and would be built to current seismic design standards.  To read more, Project Fact Sheet.

before of front view wilson Wilson Front View

                    Old Front Entrance                                               New Front Entrance

                             

   
 Contract Summary
Notice to Proceed Date:   12/03/12 
 Original Project Completion Date: 11/23/14 
 Revised Completion Date:  01/05/15
 Original Contract Amount  $7,869,900
 Revised Contract Amount  $8,167,973
 Pacific Hydrotech  Contractor
 Arcadis, Inc.  Construction Management and Inspection
                                                          

 INITIAL STUDY (including Appendix A-F)

 

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer