The following page contains information from the city, state and other agencies about programs and services to help those affected by the COVID-19 crisis. For resources directly from LA County, click here. And for resources directly from the State, click here.
Free foreclosure prevention services available for property owners facing financial hardships due to COVID-19 Pandemic. Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors launches foreclosure prevention services for property owners and landlords with 15 or fewer units in Los Angeles County
Renters & Landlord Resources
The Housing Right Center (HRC) is working to serve both renters and landlord during this time. Although their offices are now closed due to COVID-19, they are doing some Q&A’s on their Facebook page along with other methods of support.
Do you have questions on federal and state fair housing laws, common forms of housing discrimination, protected characteristics, unlawful practices, and COVID-19 resources? The Housing Rights Center is working to serve tenants and landlords during this health crisis.
The “walk-in clinic” provides virtual housing counseling to both tenants and landlords Wednesday through Friday. The HRC is also hosting virtual workshop on COVID-19 resources.
HRC is available to serve the community! You may contact them with the information below:
Overnight parking restrictions have been suspended until June 15, 2020.
- There are simple things you can do at home to protect you or others health and we have developed playbooks that offer practical tools and kits to help manage your stress.
- Call you doctor or mental health professional if you have concerns
- Staying at home doesn’t mean you are alone
- 16 hotlines dependent on your situation and other helpful mental health resources available at COVID19.ca.gov
For more information regarding food resources such as food banks, student meals, and the elder nutrition program, please click here.
You may also use the list provided by the California State Treasurer. 2020 Food Resources in CA
South Pasadena Unified School District is providing free meals for it's enrolled students. Check out their flier here! Food & Nutrition Services
The South Pasadena Public Library is closed until further notice in response to L.A. County’s mandate to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Do not return library materials. Book returns are closed.
- All items are due June 1, 2020. No late fees will be charged during the closure.
- We encourage customers to use digital library resources during the closure.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-403-7330.
Please visit the FAQ page if you have any questions!
For more information regarding Senior Citizen resource during the COVID-19 crisis, click here.
Dial A Ride (for doctor’s appointments and pharmacy/grocery visits only): 626-403-7368
Senior Lunch Program (for SP residents wanting meals delivered only): 626-403-7360
* If you would like to volunteer with helping deliver groceries to seniors, click here.*
Adoption fees are now waived at all Los Angeles County Animal Care Centers!
See some furry friends online and call to schedule an adoption meeting with Care Center staff at one of their 7 locations.
(The nearest centers to South Pasadena are located in either the city of Downey or Baldwin Park.)
Please note that other fees, such as trust deposits and license fees, may still apply.
The following page contains information from the city, state and other agencies about programs and services to help those affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
*This information is directly from the County *