The South Pasadena Public Library building is currently closed to the public for the health and safety of our community.
- Library Takeout, a no-contact check-out/pick-up service is now available.
- Exterior book drops near Oxley Street are open for returns.
- No late fees will be charged through August 31, 2020.
- As of July 1, checked-out items are eligible for up to two automatic renewals, if not on hold for someone else.
- We encourage customers to use digital library resources during the building closure.
- Contact us at email@example.com or by phone.
Library Takeout Hours
|Monday||11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|