The South Pasadena Public Library is closed until further notice in response to L.A. County’s mandate to stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Do not return library materials. Book returns are closed.
- All items are due June 1, 2020. No late fees will be charged during the closure.
- Your holds will stay on the shelf.
- We encourage customers to use digital library resources during the closure.
- Contact us at email@example.com; staff will respond within 24 hours.
Information: (626) 403-7340
Children's Services: (626) 403-7358
Reference Services: (626) 403-7350
Administrative Office: (626) 403-7330
Friends Bookstore: (626) 441-5294