The South Pasadena Public Library building is closed until further notice in response to L.A. County’s mandate to stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Library Takeout, a no-contact check-out/pick-up service starts June 15th.
- Exterior book drops are open for returns.
- All items are due July 1, 2020. No late fees will be charged through August 31, 2020.
- We encourage customers to use digital library resources during the closure.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-403-7330.
Library Takeout Hours
||11 am – 7 pm
|Tuesday||11 am – 7 pm|
|Wednesday||11 am – 7 pm|
|Thursday||11 am – 7 pm|
|Friday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Saturday||10 am – 5 pm|
Library Holiday/Closures Schedule for 2020
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 Library/City Closed for New Year's Day
Monday, January 20, 2020 Library/City Closed for Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Monday, February 17, 2020 Library/City Closed for Presidents’ Day Holiday
Sunday, April 12, 2020 Library Closed for Easter Holiday
Monday, May 25, 2020 Library/City Closed for Memorial Day Holiday
Friday, July 3, 2020 Library/City Closed for 4th of July
Saturday, July 4, 2020 Library Closed for 4th of July
August - December TBA