Need a good book recommendation? Check out this list of recommended reads made by Teen Advisory Board (TAB) members!
Looking to submit a Teen Rave Review for South Pasadena Middle School Language Arts Expansion Credit? Sign-up for the Summer Reading Program using Beanstack. Teen Rave Reviews submitted on Beanstack will be collected and sent to South Pasadena Middle School after Summer Reading concludes.
Please follow these guidelines when writing a Teen Rave Review:
1. Describe the theme or main idea of the book
2. Write about the positive or negative elements of the book.
3. Who would you recommend should read this book? To what ages or interests does this book appeal?
The Teen Reviews Blog are book and movie reviews written for teens, by teens!
Want to contribute? Submit your review here!
Need help writing your review? Check out our Book Review Quick Guide.
Before you submit your review, please read these guidelines.
- Only two reviews can be submitted per week (Sunday to Saturday)
- Reviewed books must be part of the Library’s teen or adult collection. Check out our library’s catalog to verify if your book or movie is in our collection.
- Reviews should be a minimum of 400 words.
- Once you submit your review, please note that it can take a week or longer before you receive a confirmation letter.
- Only completed reviews will be accepted. We’re not looking for perfect but please consider editing and style choices before submitting. Reviews submitted should be ready for publication.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Any reviews that have been plagiarized will be deleted and the reviewer will be banned from submitted any other review.
The South Pasadena Public Library's Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a small group of high school students dedicated to helping out and improving the library. Find out what they do, see upcoming events and highlights, and find out how to join on the TAB page!